Support Champion (half-time)
Are you a hotel professional with passion for tech?
Our clients are at the very core of our business, and we need you to help us keep them happy. Guaranteeing a constantly high level of client satisfaction is no small feat. That’s why we are looking for a diligent, enthusiastic, and motivated individual with excellent people skills and a knack for technology who will get to the bottom of any user inquiry.
We are looking for someone who needs the flexibility of half time commitment in the afternoon hours to help assist our US and Mexico based clients.
In this role, you will be assisting our users (hotel staff) with the challenges they might be facing while using Flexkeeping. Most common examples are ranging from fixing bugs and integration issues to usability questions. Your main focus will be listening, understanding, solving problems and making sure clients are constantly getting the most out of Flexkeeping.
YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Investigate problems and consult the development team to find solutions
- Work together with your teammates and the development team to identify software bugs and suggest improvements
- Help clients with potential problems and answer their questions (no matter how big or small) via our online chat or phone
- Assure a high level of client satisfaction
- Handle inbound calls
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS & PERSONALITY
- Communicative and sociable with great people skills
- Fluent in Croatian, English and possibly German (other languages are a big plus)
- Problem solver who enjoys doing puzzles and can think outside of the box
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Curious and unafraid to tackle new challenges
- Tech savvy and eager to learn about new technologies
- Excel and other MS Office tools are your best friends
- Motivated to constantly grow professionally as well as personally
- Pst, you get extra points for previous hotel work experience and interest in data