Senior Digital Designer
Can you package strategy and tone into an amazing visual message?
We are looking for an organized, passionate, creative visual designer who understands the relationship between creativity and business goals. You’ll be joining our marketing team to help us reach our vision with an engaging visual communications style & strategy.
Once on the team, you’ll be making a real impact on people in the hospitality industry alongside other young and enthusiastic individuals! To make sure you’ll enjoy your time with us, we will not only give you the option to work from the comforts of your home, but we’ll also take you to fun team building events, cover your gym membership, and provide you with healthy snacks!
- Own & direct the end-to-end design process of all visual communication
- Design digital visual materials in line with the brand strategy, buyer personas and design guidelines
- Take over and further develop Flexkeeping’s visual language and ensure our branding and visual communications are consistent throughout all channels and in line with the strategic and business goals
- Develop visual materials for campaigns and ongoing activities across marketing channels in line with communication strategy (website/online advertising/social media/email and offline channels)
- Design documents & presentations for the sales team and events/webinars
- Regularly update our website and create new website layouts/landing pages (we use Webflow)
- Develop and maintain the highest creative quality standards through polished visual designs
- Design engaging newsletter campaigns
- You will also be able to help with Flexkeeping’s software UX/UI design, from creating wireframes to creating beautiful and functional user interfaces
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS & PERSONALITY
- 5 years (minimum) of work experience as a visual or senior visual designer
- On-line portfolio showcasing your best work
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative tools (Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, etc.)
- Experience with Sketch or Figma and familiarity with Zeplin
- Able to create simple illustrations in line with our brand
- Understanding of business objectives and collaborate with the marketing team to create effective digital design solutions
- You have experience with growing, mentoring and managing a team of designers
- Ability to think outside the box, but connect with strategic objectives
- Ability to follow,contribute and further develop brand and design guidelines
- An eye for detail
- Organized and responsible
- Able to make decisions and take initiative
- Curious, motivated and eager to learn
- Able to meet the challenges of a fast-paced creative environment where no project runs the same way
- UX/UI knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of Webflow is a plus
- Video editing and animation skills are a big plus
To apply, please attach your portfolio and resume.