Customer Success Manager
Do you breathe hotel operations and eat technology for breakfast?
Is your life all about hotel operations and you can’t live without technology either? Then you are who we are looking for -> an experienced & passionate hotel professional with exceptional communication skills and an inner drive to help hoteliers deliver the best guest service in the world.
🍍 + 📱 = Flexkeeping
Become a part of a fast-growing, international team of professionals whose hearts are beating to support hospitality for what it is - an industry where people are always first. We have built Flexkeeping to make the everyday job of hotel managers and hotel staff more efficient so that they can spend more time serving their guests. So if you love hospitality, helping people, and building relationships, Flexkeeping might just be the dream job for you.
But, first things first 👇🏻
What’s in it for you?
In this role, you will be leading and building our customer success team. You will be driving relationships with key clients all around the world, making sure they love Flexkeeping, and that their experience with pre-, mid-, and post onboarding is super smooth. You will be planning and executing all key projects, making sure that we are delivering on our promise -> to be the backbone of smooth hotel operations and immaculate guest service, for the best hotels all around the world.
You will be able to do all of this from the comfort of your home, or office, or, you might even travel, visiting some of the nicest hotels in some of the nicest places our world has to offer ????
At Flexkeeping, we are first and foremost flexible, and many cool things happen all the time ????
Perks and benefits of working with us
What are we looking for?
- Ownership of the entire customer product training processes (pre / during / post-training)
- Providing insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of Flexkeeping
- Constantly improving the training process to ensure the highest possible quality and the widest possible usage of Flexkeeping
- Carrying out operational meetings with customers to discover their operational processes and procedures and constantly maintaining knowledge of it
- Customizing and setting-up Flexkeeping for the training process
- On-field or (primarily) online customer training of Flexkeeping platform
- Following and improving the set communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Maintaining records of customer interactions, updating customer accounts, and filing documents by prompt usage of the company-designated tools
- Identifying and suggesting upsell opportunities
- Monitoring and identifying user satisfaction risks
- Implementing appropriate improvements and steps to ensure high customer satisfaction and retention
- Scheduling and leading regular meetings with key clients all around the world
- Suggesting new product functionalities and modules on the basis of customer feedback and proactive observations during training processes and other communication with clients
- Leading all training processes with key clients
- Project managing the implementation process of key clients and bigger projects
- Personally conducting and monitoring the training process for key clients
- Developing in-depth technical knowledge of Flexkeeping and its applicability to different use cases in hotel operations
- Organizing, analyzing, and sharing customer feedback with other departments to ensure high customer satisfaction in all aspects (business, support, onboarding and future product development).
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working in a customer success role in the hospitality technology industry
- You worked for 3 years (or more) in hotel operations
- Excellent communication skills and a customer-first mindset
- You have technical skills (IT)
- Fluent in English (professional level) & Spanish. Additional languages come as an advantage
- You love building long-lasting customer relationships
- You have led and built a team before
- Excellent people management skills and empathy
- Cross-selling and upselling are something that gets you excited
- Tech-savvy and eager to learn about new technologies
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- You are a problem solver and an excellent project manager
- Motivated to constantly grow professionally as well as personally
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Skilled in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Good time management and organization
- Reliable and proactive
- Previous experience with meeting deadlines, goals, and objectives (KPIs)
- Being able to work outside standard working hours (if needed)
- Willingness to travel
- Hospitality experience and hospitality tech experience are a MUST